People We Help
Clients of Integrated Financial Planning Solutions come to us with a variety of financial planning questions. Most realize the value of a plan and want to obtain competent advice from an experienced and qualified professional, while still retaining control of assets and decisions. They seek trusted partners to educate, empower and support them on their financial planning journey.
Do You Share Any of these Concerns?
Lack of Time or Expertise
- Multiple retirement accounts among various institutions and past employers
- Confusion over quarterly statements
- Best investment strategies and funds
We can Troubleshoot, Clarify, and Streamline your finances.
Children's College Funds
- College investment and saving options
- Tax advantages of 529 Plan
- Federal Tax Credits
- Balancing retirement and education savings
Prepare now for your children's college planning.
Retirement on the Horizon
- Will I need to work part-time?
- When can I retire?
- How do I invest before and after retirement?
- How much can I safely withdraw from savings each month in retirement?
- Sufficient savings for your retirement income objectives?
Enjoy peace of mind about your financial future.
- Concerned about fees paid in a low return environment
- Need an objective analysis
- In search of a new strategy after stock market meltdown
Acquire more information and education for financial adjustments ahead.
- Is my life insurance still necessary?
- Are there lower-cost options that meet my needs?
- Term or Permanent Insurance? Variable or Universal Life?
- Long-term Care Insurance? What type?
We can help you clear up the foggy world of insurance.
From a single advice session to comprehensive guidance, we help navigate your path.
Guidance before meeting with your Attorney
- Assistance understanding tools and techniques in Estate Planning
- Reduce time spent with costly attorneys
- Liaison between Attorneys, CPA, Trust Officer, and Life Insurance agent
Comfortable with Current Plan, interested in a Second Opinion
- Ensure nothing has been overlooked
- Be assured of complete Objectivity
- Assess plan consistency with financial goal
- Review all fees for potential savings
Receive a Second Opinion with Confidence – Your Best Interest is our sole goal.
Integrated Financial Planning Solutions, LLC (“IFPS”) is a registered investment advisor offering advisory services in the States of Indiana and Michigan and in other jurisdictions where exempted. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. The presence of this website on the Internet shall not be directly or indirectly interpreted as a solicitation of investment advisory services to persons of another jurisdiction unless otherwise permitted by statute. Follow-up or individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by IFPS in the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation shall not be made without our first complying with jurisdiction requirements or pursuant an applicable state exemption.
All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of IFPS, unless otherwise specifically cited. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources and no representations are made by our firm as to other parties’ informational accuracy or completeness. All information or ideas provided should be discussed in detail with an advisor, accountant or legal counsel prior to implementation.